We are providing this article as reassurance to any prospective clients that we have taken the necessary action during the unprecedented Covid-19 pandemic with which we are all faced. We have initiated a number of operational variations to help support our clients through what is already a difficult time. We would like to reiterate that in all cases your personal well being and that of our employees is the highest priority.
Here is the list of key points of what has been Implemented
1) We are avoiding all non-essential travel other than visiting our clients at their time of need.
2) We are monitoring the health of our team and are following all government advice
3) We are following the guidelines set by the American Polygraph Association to sterilise the equipment and to sanitise all work surfaces before and after testing procedures are conducted.
4) We are also advising potential clients that if they are experiencing symptoms that they should self isolate and follow the government's advice.
5) We have moved all team meetings to virtual means and are not engaging in any direct face-to-face internal business communication.
6) We will regularly update our social media feeds to reflect the most up-to-date information on our business.
Important information if you are considering taking a Lie Detector Test during the Covid-19 pandemic
We have noted that with many people spending extended time at home, it appears that we are still receiving a high number of requests for Lie Detector Tests to be conducted. It appears that with many people spending extended time at home that a number of relationship and other persona issues are surfacing and adding to the anxiety with which people are already faced. If you or your partner has been concealing something and feel like you are in desperation to resolve matters or alternatively a few home truths are coming to the surface then we would recommend that initially you call our support line on 0203 9651755 and in the interest of public safety do not venture out attempting to visit one of our office locations as in line with the national consensus to "Stay at Home" and "Avoid unnecessary travel". We will come to you in your hour of need and will not ask you to travel.
If you have symptoms or are organising a test then please follow necessary safety measures both in the interest of your safety and that of our examiners. There is a link below to the NHS guidelines on how best to prevent the spread of Covid-19 and we would suggest that if you have not already, then you must familiarise yourself with the practise required to prevent spreading of the virus.