Due to popular demand for our services we are proud to announce that we have now opened a new remote office in the Cheadle area. The office is to cater for our growing number of clients from the Greater Manchester area and to accommodate late evening and weekend appointments which require an office based location. Our client base in the North is wide and varied and provide a variety of services from Sexual contact, Infidelity, False Accusations, Theft cases and more across the region.
Our new office is in a convenient location for any potential clients travelling from the wider Manchester area such as:
Common questions we are asked about our new location are as follows
1) Do you come out to our home address to the do the lie detector test from your Manchester office?
Answer: Yes, we can either do the test at our own offices or at your home address. We just require a space which is void of disturbance.
2) Can I pop in and see you to book an appointment?
We unfortunately work by appointment only because of the nature of our work and that we are often helping clients confidentially with sensitive matters. You can contact us over the phone, email email@example.com or visit the website below to arrange an inital phone based confidential.
Lie Detector Test UK Services Website www.liedetecortest.org Polygraph service in Cheadle, England
3) How do I know your bonafide and professional polygraph examiners?
Visit the page www.liedetectortest.org/our-polygraph-examiners
you will see actual video footage of our most senior examiners and can also look up our examiners with all major polygraph associations. Our owner Mike Rumble is actually the chair of the UKPA (UK Polygraph Association)
4) What is the latest time I could book a lie detector test at the Manchester office?
The latest time you can book a test is normally 7pm, this is because the test takes between 1.5 to 2 hours.
5) Is it the same lie detector test that was used on Jeremy Kyle Show?
We use the latest procedures and all of our examiners participate in regular CPD training in addition to being provided with the most up-to-date equipment.
6) Do you give the results on the same day of the test or do they get posted out?
We normally provide the results on the same day or by the next working day depending on the day and time of the test.
7) Do you have designated parking at the Cheadle office?
8) Do you have disability access?